Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 4 - CHURCH AND RADICAL ENLIGHTENMENT: Re-birth of Philosophy


   While we were walking to Ste. Chapelle I saw a sign that looks just like Oakland Gyros. Same color and text in both signs are the same. I laughed and just though that Milwaukee gyros must be just that good.


   So then as we walked down the street I saw building after building that jetted out to form a covering over the shops on the bottom floor. The buildings look very skewed and messed up. If I saw a drawing of the buildings like this I would think that the drawing wasn't drawn to scale.  



   At the end of the day, we finished off with the Pantheon. The beauty is just unbelievable. The details of the whole building are breath taking. But when you go down stairs the roman arches are just beautiful. The curves of the arches let sound carry up and over across the room. I would love to just watch a movie down there.



No comments:

Post a Comment