Thursday, May 16, 2013

Jennifer's Exciting Travels of Misfortunes with a Side of Optimism.

Currently, I am sitting with Robbie in Toronto's airport waiting to get through the hell hole that is Customs. Within our two hour wait, we made a few travel buddies that are in the same boat we are. While these silly shenanigans are going on I'm wanting a bowl of Poutine (a delicious national Canadian dish with fries smothered in gravy and cheese curds.) Also on my mind at this time is, "I really need to get a stiff drink after this."

Rolling on to what we really need to blog about-Paris. Anyone who knows me personally will tell you that I'm a fashion addict. About 80% of my favorite designers are French. So with this trip, I want to indulge in why Paris (and France) is considered the fashion capital of the world. Did it all start in more recent times from such fashion icons like Coco Chanel and Christian Dior. Or is it from a further beyond history time frame such as Marie Antoinette? 

France is also a really great time to learn how to be extremely independent and open to new ideas. Learn how people on the opposite side of the world sees things and overall live like a madam.

Until Paris, au revoir.




P.S. The dashing actor who plays Jon Snow (Kit Harington) on Game of Thrones is in Toronto filming a movie so I'm kind of screaming on the inside right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment