Thursday, May 16, 2013

Robert Matthiesen- Pretrip


As a visual learner, I’m looking forward to being able to see all of the rich art history Paris has, along with having more of a purpose behind my trip I feel that I will see and learn more then just going on my own.
This trip will be a great way to interpret all of the Art History that Paris has to offer. 
Being with other MIAD students is a bonus since we will be able to discuss our travel activities and bounce ideas back and forth regarding our own art.

So day one of the trip. The first leg of the trip wasn't to bad, But once we got off the plane we learned that we can't go to the gate till 6 hours before the plane is to leave so we must wait. So we both got out our laptops to pass the time. I called my family to let them know I'm here and that I have to wait. I used Google Voice to call them. Google voice is a free online phone that You can call other phones over your computer. I also downloaded a program on my phone called Pinger. Pinger lets you call or text using your phone when you are on wifi. The calling costs some but its not bad, 1000 mins for less then $20s, not bad in my opinion.  

I'm Excited to be in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment