Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dynamo and a Promenade

I'm not ready to leave this beautiful city, but I'm nearing my time to get back to my reality for now. I think the only thing I'm craving or should I say am missing at the moment is my bed. If anyone would care to transport that over here, I would be decent. 

My time here in Paris has been thoroughly enjoyed, though I am feeling a part of my heart will be left here. Coming back in the near future is something I will be making a point of. 

I experienced the exhibition Dynamo the other day at the Grand palais:

Dynamo - see the link here.

I will be posting some photos and more descriptions of Dynamo tomorrow morning. My experience there was highly inspirational, and many pieces beautiful.

Speaking of beauty, there is no other sunset I have been able to see as breathtaking as one in Paris. It's enlightening, and it is no wonder why people take the opportunity to go on a promenade so often. It's easy to find yourself mesmerized by the architecture and people inhabiting the street with you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment